Request Details for Lark Street, Farnworth

Search properties for sale

Find houses for sale

For Sale Board
Search properties to let

Find houses to let

To let Board
property for sale on a map property for sale on a map
Let Agreed property
main imagemain imagemain imagemain imagemain imagemain image

Lark Street

Farnworth

Bolton

BL4 9JR

£59,500

bedrooms 1 Bedrooms

bathrooms 1 Bathrooms

property type Bungalow

Key Features

  • 70% SHARE, FOR OVER 60'S FOR WOMEN AND OVER 65 FOR MEN, 30% IS OWNED BY HOUSING ASSOCIATION
  • RENT PAYABLE £60.59 PER MONTH IS PAID
  • POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
  • DOUBLE GLAZED
  • SHOWER ROOM
  • GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
  • GAS CENTRAL HEATING

Description

We have on offer a 70% share in a delightful bungalow which is for over 60’s for women and over 65 for men. The other 30% is owned by a housing association to whom a rent of £60.59 per month is paid. The property has recently hand a new bathroom and kitchen fitted and is well worth internal viewing.



ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:

HALL

LOUNGE 10'9" (3.28m) x 15'7" (4.76m) Radiator, living flame effect
electric fire in an attractive features surround.

KITCHEN 8' (2.43m) x 11'10" (3.61m) Recently fitted wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, built in oven and hob, radiator, plumbed for washing machine.

BEDROOM 8'10" (2.70m) x 12'6" (3.81m) Radiator, fitted wardrobes, over bed cupboards, bedside cabinet.

SHOWER ROOM 5'11" (1.80m) x 7'6" (2.28m) Panelled walls, panelled ceiling, shower cubicle, wc, hand basin, radiator.

GARDENS FRONT AND REAR

GAS CENTRAL HEATING

DOUBLE GLAZED

BURGLAR ALARM

SERVICE CHARGE £60.59 PCM

ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE RATING ‘D'

ALL SERVICES AND APPLIANCES NOT TESTED, SIZES APPROXIMATE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY
***********VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS – BY APPOINTMENT WITH AGENT**************
**************www.ericclarke.co.uk*************
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PURCHASERS: We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is give. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.



Location

eric clarke logo